Comply with HIPAA regulations by using the updated official CPT code set. The CPT Standard is the authoritative list of procedure codes and guidelines published by the AMA. Over 8,000 codes designate physician-performed procedures and services.
- New! Anatomical illustrations added to help you better understand CPT code applications
- New! Updated CPT Assistant, Clinical Examples in Radiology and CPT Changes citations offer additional information at the code level
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions provides a quick reference to 2009 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Extensive index helps you locate codes by procedure/service, organ/other anatomic site, condition, synonyms/eponyms, and abbreviations
- Softbound, black-and-white format