Complete Home Health ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual 2011 from DecisionHealth is the most user-friendly ICD-9 home health coding book.
Receive updated guidelines, codes (including V codes), and coding conventions, illustrations, tips and scenarios that explain how to code correctly and more efficiently.
“Wow, thanks so much for making it possible to give our nurses the best coding book available. I am very aware of the huge difference in your product and that of the competitors”
– Ginger Carpenter, RN, Case Manager, Home Health of East Tennessee
“The difference in price has paid for itself many times over with my coding correctly thanks to the coding tips listed.”
– Carolyn Wenger, Home Health Coder/Administrative Assistant, St. Mary’s Innovis Health
Ensure accurate coding and compliance with the best and most complete ICD-9 code book on the market. Order your copy of the Complete Home Health ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual 2011 today!
This is the only ICD-9 book that delivers all of the valuable features to help you code accurately and enhance your coding knowledge.
- DH EXCLUSIVE — NEW! Hospice section and hospice icons. This section contains tips and strategies for coding hospice cases and avoiding denials of your claims. Hospice icons also appear in the Tabular List to help coders identify non-cancer terminal diagnoses.
- DH EXCLUSIVE — NEW! ICD-10 matching codes listed in the Tabular List with the corresponding ICD-9 code to help you become familiar with this new code set, scheduled to take effect in 2013.
- DH EXCLUSIVE — NEW! An introduction to using Procedure Codes, now required by OASIS-C. Learn how to find and assign procedure codes in OASIS M1012.
- DH EXCLUSIVE — NEW! The latest guidance for answering the OASIS-C diagnosis-related items, including the two new items, M1012 (inpatient procedure) and M1016 (regimen change), and the coding matrix that includes M1020 (primary), M1022 (secondary) and M1024 (case mix). It also includes Appendix D guidance (previously known as Attachment D).
- DH EXCLUSIVE — UPDATED! More than 200 home health coding scenarios that are easier than ever to use and are now included with their corresponding chapter. Learn how to use the codes by working through patient scenarios.
- DH EXCLUSIVE — UPDATED! Nearly 1,000 tips specific to home health that guide you, raise red flags and help you code correctly to stay in compliance and gain accurate reimbursement.
- Illustrations and definitions throughout to help you identify diseases and conditions to enhance coding and critical thinking skills.
- Non-routine supplies marked with an icon and listed in a table to call your attention to this revenue booster.
- Icons for each case-mix code; that indicate case-mix category and show you how these codes affect your reimbursement.