The CPT Professional Codebook covers hundreds of code, guideline and text changes.
It features the following enhancements:
- Revised and enhanced for 2014! Clinical examples for E/M service codes offers added insight into how to use and report E/M services
- Customer favorite! CPT® 2014 E/M Express Reference Tables Pocket Guide* summarizes the requirements for reporting E/M services and helps the user select and validate proper E/M coding
- More CPT® Changes, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology citations give you immediate information to popular AMA resources that can enhance your understanding of the CPT code set
- A comprehensive index aids you in locating codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation; revised and enhanced for the 2014 edition to allow for a clearer, quicker search
- Anatomical and procedural illustrations help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and procedures being discussed
- Appendix of multianalyte assays with algorithmic analyses provides an administrative code set of single-sourced (laboratory and manufacturer) tests
- Coding tips throughout each section improve your understanding of the nuances of the code set
- Section-specific table of contents provides users with a tool to navigate more effectively through each section’s codes
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions provides a quick reference to 2014 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Multiple appendixes offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes and vascular families.