Prepare for the future of coding with Ingenix ICD-10-CM: The Complete Official Draft Code Set. The current rule published in the Federal Register sets the adoption of ICD-10-CM to replace ICD-9-CM volumes 1 & 2 to go into effect October 1, 2013. This resource contains the latest version of the official government draft of the ICD-10-CM code set. An exclusive Ingenix resource, it serves as a crucial component for training and conversion preparation.
- Complete set of ICD-10-CM codes. View all 21 chapters, from infectious and parasitic diseases to injuries, including external causes and reasons for visit.
- ICD-10-CM conventions. Get a head-start on training by familiarizing yourself with the ICD-10-CM conventions.
- ICD-10-CM Official Coding Guidelines. Build a solid coding practice foundation and understanding to get the new coding system right the first time.
- Official index. Navigate through the new coding system with the official index to the tabular section, and index to the external causes.
- Table of Drugs and Chemicals, and Neoplasm Table. Get a first look at these important tables within ICD-10-CM.