Prepare for the future of coding with Ingenix ICD-10-PCS: The Complete Official Draft Code Set. The current rule published in the Federal Register sets the adoption of ICD-10-PCS to replace ICD-9-CM volume 3 to go into effect October 1, 2013.This resource contains the latest version of the official government draft of the ICD-10-PCS code set. An exclusive Ingenix resource, it serves as a crucial component for training and conversion preparation.
- Detailed information on structure and conventions of ICD-10-PCS. Learn the new coding system with its unique structure of specific definition and functions for each character.
- 2009 ICD-10-PCS code set. Preview all updated codes and tables to aid in training and preparation.
- User-friendly table format. Familiarize yourself with valid code construction through the use of tables rather than code lists.
- Basic tutorial with coding scenarios. Find step-by-step instructions in a well-organized format for developing basic coding proficiency using the new code set and implementing in your facility.
- Complete set of ICD-10-PCS codes. View all 16 sections of tables by general procedure type from medical/surgical to substance abuse, and the 30 tables in the medical surgical section covering procedures on all body systems.
- Coding exercises. Facilitate training by completing sample exercises using the ICD-10-PCS code set.