2011 Coding from the Operative Report outlines the basics of coding from operative reports from all sections of CPT® and includes 2011 ICD-9-CM and CPT® codes. This manual is an ideal resource for examining the role of operative reports and their importance in coding and documentation and includes expert advice on searching for the information you need to code.
- Ingenix Edge —Updated code sets. Includes the latest ICD-9-CM and CPT® codes.
- Ingenix Edge—Real operative reports and operative notes. The book reveals the complexities of accurate procedure coding and provides real-world solutions.
- Ingenix Edge—Organized by CPT® chapter and specialty. Conforms to standard code book organization and uses standard terminology.
- Ingenix Edge—Checklists, guidelines and special situations. Fool-proof guidance through the operative report interpretation, abstracting and coding.
- Educational format. Easy-to-use format for every experience level for use in the classroom or on the job.
- Definitions, key points, tips and glossaries. Helps the end user interpret cryptic shortcuts, abbreviations and nomenclature used by physicians.
- Coding scenarios. Includes examples for CPT®, I-9, HCPCS, DRG and more.