Many insurance companies have changed their addresses, phone or fax numbers, or websites in the past year. Ingenix verifies the accuracy of the Insurance Directory by calling each insurance company listed to provide you with the information you need to process claims with confidence.
- Get information, forms and schedules—with an appendix of state workers’ compensation boards—faster.
- Current insurance company information. Includes names, phone and fax numbers, as well as mail and web addresses, so you can reach the appropriate personnel without delay.
- Save time by seeing at a glance whether an insurer requires prior authorization for contracted plans. An icon designating these instances makes this requirement easy to identify.
- Have confidence in the accuracy of names, addresses and phone numbers. Company information is validated annually through personal calls to every office.
- Know exactly who to contact in any state for questions regarding a claim. A complete listing of state insurance commissioners is provided.
- Avoid unnecessary claim denials due to incomplete or erroneous paperwork. Step-by-step instructions for the CMS-1500 form make submissions easier to complete.