The Physicians' Fee & Coding Guide is unique in that it provides a fee range for virtually all CPT Codes, including the new 2011 codes. Compare this Guide with other products that cost twice as much yet contain no coding and billing tips. You will find that the Fee Guide will help improve your medical practice. We guarantee that the 2011 Physicians' Fee & Coding Guide includes benefits only available through MAG Mutual HealthCare Solutions, Inc. The 21st Edition of MAG Mutual Healthcare Solutions Fee and Coding Guide Includes:
- Updated $FEE RANGE for Virtually Every 2011 CPT Code
- Many More Billing Tips and Opportunities to Improve Your Practices Results.
- New 2011 CPT Codes and Descriptions for 2011 with Expected Fees
- The Latest Documentation and Selected Coding Guidelines
- As a Point of Reference, Medicare Relative Values and National Allowances (the $FEE RANGE is Non-Medicare)
- Today, setting fees is but one aspect of ensuring adequate practice revenue. One must also bill correctly, taking advantage of all legitimate coding conventions use of modifiers, add-on codes, billing supplies, global periods, etc. And, of course, one must avoid compliance issues. Thats what this Guide is about establishing appropriate fees and taking advantage of legitimate coding opportunities