Without having to install any software, you access the power of SpeedECoder directly through the Internet. SpeedECoder medical coding software is a rapid and accurate suite of search tools and customizable databases for medical coding and compliance. The application provides:
- Keyword searches of the HIPAA-mandated code sets: CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS
- Browse searches of the HIPAA-mandated code sets: CPT with code guideline text, ICD-9 and HCPCS
- Medicare ESearch look up both Medicare national coverage decisions and contractors’ local coverage decisions by title, keyword, diagnosis code, or procedure code
- Ongoing coding and compliance updates as they happen
- Compliance information including 11 ICD-9 edits, CPT and HCPCS bundling (CCI), medical necessity policies, RVUs, and Medicare fees
- NPI Search! Search NPI's by number, upin, name, address, city, state, type, provider or organization!
- Access to our ICD-9, CCI and HCPCS eBooks, which can be printed for your reference.
- Internet Only Manual added to Medicare ESearch! (Selected chapters from CMS)
- Suggested term search completion window after entry of at least 2 characters (blue background drop down menu)
- Spell check suggestions begin if entry item is not found (pink background drop down menu)
- Contains customizable search enhancements to improve the accuracy of searches while sharing critical information with other users.
- CodeLists speed coding by making commonly chosen codes available in one place.
- CodeNotes help a practice record and share critical information in the course of work.
- CodeWords speed coding and improve consistency by linking key terms to codes.
- CodeSwaps identify medical abbreviations and expand searches.
We recommend the following technology for best results:
- Computer that can run the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Browser, Mozilla Suite, or Firefox.
- Broadband internet service for best performance although dial-up service will work.
Take a little time to learn about the features and benefits of SpeedECoder. Once you’ve learned what it has to offer, try a 14-day demo. We offer complimentary SpeedECoder on-line training sessions. Just contact us for an invitation to attend:
- Tuesdays at 2:00PM CT (3:00PM ET, 1:00PM MT, 12:00PM PT)
- Fridays at 9:30AM CT (10:30AM ET, 8:30AM MT, 7:30AM PT)
Multi-users: Interested in enrolling your practice? The group administrator, who will manage the accounts of all other users, should make the purchase. If you have any questions about how SpeedECoder medical coding software can help you and your practice, contact us!