Uniform Billing Editor eBook
Availability: Now, with one year of quarterly updates
Facilities can use this reference tool daily to manage the constant changes to Medicare billing and reimbursement. The Uniform Billing Editor provides detailed, accurate, and timely information about Medicare and UB-04 billing rules and prepares the user for UB-04 and 837i requirements that will have to be met in the future. Now includes 5010 information
This product requires that a INGENIX UBE EBOOK PROFILE FORM be filled out and returned prior to order fulfilment.
Key Features and Benefits
· Quickly locate topics based on field locators, revenue codes, or coding structures. This easy-to-use format is fully indexed and tabbed with icons for quick reference.
· Quickly link HCPCS and CPT® codes to applicable revenue codes. This crosswalk helps you to prevent the most common reasons for rejections—mismatched revenue codes and CPT® or HCPCS codes.
· Crosswalk to 837 institutional claims. Provides links to 837i 4010 and 5010 data elements and any applicable billing rules—facilitating easier transition to the 837i.
· Coding and billing tips with quick access to official sources. Submit claims to Medicare accurately the first time—to help you reduce claim delays and denials.
· Includes 5010 standards and provides detailed, accurate, and timely information about Medicare billing and reimbursement
· Avoid payment delays and CMS rejections by submitting clean, 5010-compliant electronic claims after January 1, 2012.
· OCE and MCE edits. Identify data inconsistencies, potential rejections, and denials through OCE and MCE edits.
· Timely updates throughout the year. Stay current with changes to help you eliminate billing with outdated information.
Time-saving eBook features:
· Table of Contents instantly links the user to any chapter, and PDF features allow the user to move back and forth between views quickly.
· Create additional bookmarks.
· Quickly find the information you are looking for with keyword searches and improve the accuracy of your inpatient and outpatient claim submission.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
You're currently on:
Uniform Billing Editor Ebook on CD
This product ships directly from Optum/Ingenix. A completed INGENIX UBE EBOOK PROFILE FORM is required to be submitted before the order will be shipped.